FUZUL G.Y.O. A.Ş.
Clarification Text on Personal Data Processed in Contact and Information Request Forms
As Fuzul G.Y.O A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as FuzulG.Y.O), we attach importance to the protection of your personal data we process. Therefore, we make every effort and due diligence to process and store your personal data in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK"). As the Data Controller, Fuzul G.Y.O takes the necessary administrative and technical measures to protect your personal data in all transactions related to your personal data, and processes your personal data in accordance with the KVKK under the conditions described below and within the limits stipulated in the legislation.
1. Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller is Fuzul G.Y.O A.Ş. The contact information of our company is as follows:
Address:Başakşehir Mah. Cahit Zarifoğlu Caddesi No:8 Kat:1 Başakşehir / İstanbul
Tel : 0(212) 635 34 34
E-mail : email@example.com
2. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data your personal data is processed for the following reasons;
- Carry out activities to ensure that our customers benefit from the products and services offered by our company in the best way possible,
- Carry out the sales processes of the products and/or services offered by our Company,
- Contact customers and persons whose data are processed within the scope of advertising, campaign and promotional activities,
- To fulfill the legal obligations of our company as the data controller,
- To contact those who submit their requests and complaints to our company.
3. To whom and for what purposes the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data can be transferred to our business partners, performance assistants, consultant companies, suppliers, private institutions and organisations and public institutions and organisations within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of KVKK within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes;
- Your personal data can be transferred to our business partners, performance assistants, consultant companies, suppliers, private institutions and organisations and public institutions and organizations when necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations and commercial activities.
All kinds of technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure data security during and after sharing your personal data.
4. Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data can be obtained legally by automatic or non-automatic methods and through different channels such as offices, call centers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means verbally, physically, electronically or through closed circuit imaging systems and other methods. In addition, the collected personal data can vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by our Company.
Your personal data are processed based on the legal reason of the explicit consent of the person concerned in paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
5. Your Rights as Data Owner (relevant person)
As a data subject (data subject), if you submit your requests regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data to our Company by the methods specified below, our Company will finalise the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board can be charged.
The data owner whose data is processed is entitled to the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK as follows:
- Learn whether personal data has been processed,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they have been used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know who the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad are,
- Request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Although data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing become moot and request notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the data owner as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demand compensation for damage incurred as a result of the unlawful processing of personal data.
6. Application and Right to Information Pursuant
To paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can send your request regarding the exercise of your rights specified in Article 11 of the same law to [firstname.lastname@example.org] in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address (email@example.com) or the e-mail address you have previously notified to our company and registered in our system. You can access the necessary explanations and the application and information request form from the link. KVK
The application must include the following information:
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
b) Your Turkish ID number if you are a citizen of the Republic of Türkiye, your nationality, passport number or ID number, if any if you are a foreigner,
c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
d) The subject of your request must be stated. Any information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
Our Company will finalise your requests within this scope free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board can be charged. In addition, only the part of your application related to you will be answered; any applications made about a spouse, relative or friend will not be accepted.